Four injured as gas cylinders explode in Lagos.

A shop in the Ijaiye, Agege area of Lagos State Southwest Nigeria experienced an explosion in the early hours of Monday, causing injuries to four individuals.

The shop, which stored gas cylinders, suffered the explosion due to a gas leakage. According to Femi Oke-Osanyintolu, Permanent Secretary of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, one of the cylinders caught fire during the explosion.

The injured victims, consisting of three females and a male, suffered second-degree burns and were promptly attended to by the Agency’s prehospital care team and LASAMBUS.

Fortunately, no lives were lost in the incident.

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.